Skin Lightening Cream
Why is my private area dark?Age - As you age, your private areas naturally turn dark. This is attributed to hormonal changes.Genetics - You may inherit genes that cause dark skin in your private areas.Pregnancy - While you may not have dark skin in your private areas, you may develop the same during pregnancy
SIZE: 4 oz.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS: ALL SKIN TYPE
- Achieves visibly clearer and brighter skin in 4-6 weeks
- Visibly clarifies the pigmentation that can occur in sensitive areas such as the armpits, face, breasts, bikini line, anal and genital areas.
- Our formula effectively bleaches your skin and gives you the bright appearance.
- Correct the excess pigmentation caused by tanning, hormones or hair removal.
- Visibly improves dull and irregular skin, returning a radiant youthful glow.
- Helps improve the general tone of the most private areas.
- Mix bleaching areas in intimate and sensitive external areas of the skin
- It can be applied to the surface of the anal area, vagina, penis, nipples, scrotum and armpits.
- Achieves a uniform skin tone safely and effectively.
- Whitening cream for intimate areas that works without being invasive
Directions for use: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin as a moisturizer. For a lighter application, dilute product with water as needed. Always wear sunscreen when outdoors while using any skin lightening product.
Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, vegetable glycerin, cetostearyl alcohol, ethoxylated sorbitan ester, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, stearic acid, isopropyl myristate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, arctostaphylos uva-ursi (bearberry) extract, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin C ester, tocopherol (vitamin E), cobalamin (vitamin B12)